Oct 27, 2021
If you are thinking of doing
something for the year end, and haven’t quite nailed it, now’s the
Whether it’s a report, or a
workshop the best way to get it in the bag is to start with a
recording to plan it.
Come behind the scenes with
co-host Susan Diaz and Will Lamont as they plan c+p digitals
year-end Marketing Thirst
In this power-packed 30 minute
episode they walk you through
- How to choose an event category that is fun,
relevant to your brand, and takes the opportunity to repurpose
various content properties you have already created.
- The value of repurposing, especially when your
bandwidth is stretched.
- How a panel of contributors will not just add
energy and bring credibility to your event, but also bring you
- The categories
- How to make your process
- The logistics to make it easier
- We break down the methodology of an award show
(if that’s your jam)
- How to pick some fun theming and an
entertainment quotient to your event to prevent it from becoming a
- And finally the marketing plan we will be
focussing on for 5 weeks ahead of the event
If you’ve heard us before and
don’t hate us, drop us a 5 star review?
Please and thank you!